Prime Care(UK) Ltd are looking for staff that are motivated and committed to make a positive difference in people’s lives and provide specialist support for adults in the community within their own homes. We provide an excellent standard of care and so successful applicants will have compassion, patience and a willingness to learn.
- Hours starting at 16 per week
- Personal Care, Daily living skills, 1-1 support in the community and group activities/outings, cooking skills, budgeting/money management
- Be able to work shifts, need to be flexible
- Based in the community
- Driver with own car preferred but not essential
- Training and progression opportunities
The purpose of the service is to provide support to our service users that are living within the community with a variety of needs. Every day will be different, with staff providing one to one support at day centres, college courses, shopping, group outings and all activities of normal daily living.
Our Staff provide support to our service users with learning difficulties, behaviour that is challenging and [or mental health to achieve independence, provide person centred care, promote choice and inclusion within their community, help individuals with their personalised goals, outcomes, achievements or choices, and help them lead fulfilling, enjoyable lives.
Please call 0151-608-0986 and speak to our friendly office staff for more information.